General Data Protection Regulation
Personal data protection: Compliance and business opportunities
In a complex market full of regulatory requirements, you need a Data Protection system that ensures correct and compliant management of personal or sensitive data.
Data Governance strategy is the key for overcoming GDPR requirements (that are due May 25 2018) from a privacy & security perspective.
You need to be able to change the way you manage data by connecting data to its real usage and understanding if it is sensitive or not in real time, while at the same time maintaining your competitive advantage.
Governance and Classification
Generation of the treatment register and management of the related governance (actors and
• Impact assessment on data protection and risk mapping.
• Classification of personal data, processes and systems based on the GDPR criteria and with a view to
• Integration of personal data management into the broader governance system of
data and processes.
• Management of a sufficient set of metadata and functionality of lineage to govern
the processes relating to the rights of the data subject (oblivion, portability, retention limits, ...) and to
anticipated obligations (Data breach).
• Implementation of risk and performance monitoring indicators (KRI / KPI) with focus
directed to issues related to GDPR.
Discovery and Monitoring
Strumenti di supporto alla fase di assessment e all’individuazione dei dati personali nel
landscape dei sistemi.
• Browsing e analisi dei dati mediante euristiche e regole di pattern matching atte ad
individuare eventuali dati sensibili in tabelle, flussi.
• Integrazione con i sistemi di governance (v. sopra) per garantire una opportuna sinergia
nelle fasi di inizializzazione, verifica e aggiornamento.
Implementation of rules and controls to verify the accuracy and correctness of the data.
• Relevance and completeness checks.
• Controls to support processes related to the rights of the interested party and related execution parameters.
Data and Workflow Management
• Pseudonymisation and anonymisation of data (Data Masking).
• Exercise of the processes related to the rights of the interested party.
• Orchestration and automation of tasks, integration of human tasks in the process.
• Alerting and notification.
• Exercise of data management activities (cancellation, update, archiving, ...).
Easily achieve compliance and meet all deadlines by providing supervisors and managers with a trackable, measurable system.
Reduced Data Gaps
Leverage our solution automation & Data Quality capabilities to dramatically reduce the gap between your GDPR data requirements and the business advantage you need to maintain.
Increase your organizational efficiency. With Irion clear understanding on your organizations governance structure allows you to understand exactly which data you need for GDPR compliance so you can connect it to other data you need in further processes.